About Me

My photo
I'm here to promote irresponsibility and endorse carelessness. I'm old enough to know better and young enough to still be reckless. I'm originally from the U.K but have spent long periods of time living abroad and travelling abroad. In all honesty I find the western world too clinically clean and sterile. How can anything thrive in such a sterile environment? My last six years have been spent stagnating, trying to fit into the social norm. I can't. I'm not normal and strange as it sounds, I'm proud of that. My sense of disconnect to something greater was depleting, so, I'm doing what I do best. Falling through life. I have no plans for the future, so lets see if the future has plans for me.Apart from that, I'm a bloke. I'm single, after all who the f@#k would put up with me? I enjoy adventure sports like paragliding, rock climbing, mountain biking and a little bit of caving. I generally make an effort to not to care less about life in general. https://steemit.com/@carp100

Blog Archive

Translate

Friday 25 November 2016

Now I know why the Italians drive like fxxking nutters.

Blog 18

I skipped off to get something to eat. This is how it goes: 'Happy pizza, please'. 'Happy pizza'. 'Yep, real bloody happy. I want it grinning from ear to ear'. 'Ok, ear to ear. 1st quarter of pizza: 'Oh dear, that's not broccoli'. 2nd quarter of pizza: 'The only good thing about this beer is that it's served with pizza' 3rd quarter of pizza: ' There's that dog again'. Last slice: 'Fxxk, I'd bette.....................................
Now I know why the Italians drive like fxxking nutters. They're all smashed off their heads on pizza!.

Speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment