About Me

My photo
I'm here to promote irresponsibility and endorse carelessness. I'm old enough to know better and young enough to still be reckless. I'm originally from the U.K but have spent long periods of time living abroad and travelling abroad. In all honesty I find the western world too clinically clean and sterile. How can anything thrive in such a sterile environment? My last six years have been spent stagnating, trying to fit into the social norm. I can't. I'm not normal and strange as it sounds, I'm proud of that. My sense of disconnect to something greater was depleting, so, I'm doing what I do best. Falling through life. I have no plans for the future, so lets see if the future has plans for me.Apart from that, I'm a bloke. I'm single, after all who the f@#k would put up with me? I enjoy adventure sports like paragliding, rock climbing, mountain biking and a little bit of caving. I generally make an effort to not to care less about life in general. https://steemit.com/@carp100

Blog Archive

Translate

Thursday 24 November 2016

Happy, Happy, pizza, please!

Blog 17


The difference between 'happy' pizza/shakes and 'magic' pizza/shakes is wanting your mum and taking Thorazine for the rest of your life. Bullshit man, I would endorse both of these to any of my clients, if I had any. 
I had a happy pizza tonight. This is how it goes: 'Happy pizza, please'. 'Happy pizza'. 'Yep, extra happy happy'. 'Ok, extra happy happy'. 1st quarter of pizza: 'Nice pizza but I can't taste much'. 2nd quarter of pizza: 'The only thing happy about this pizza is the fact that it's served with beer'. 3rd quarter of pizza: ' look at that dog pulling a funny face at me'. Final slice: 'fxxk, I better pay for this'.
Speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment