About Me

My photo
I'm here to promote irresponsibility and endorse carelessness. I'm old enough to know better and young enough to still be reckless. I'm originally from the U.K but have spent long periods of time living abroad and travelling abroad. In all honesty I find the western world too clinically clean and sterile. How can anything thrive in such a sterile environment? My last six years have been spent stagnating, trying to fit into the social norm. I can't. I'm not normal and strange as it sounds, I'm proud of that. My sense of disconnect to something greater was depleting, so, I'm doing what I do best. Falling through life. I have no plans for the future, so lets see if the future has plans for me.Apart from that, I'm a bloke. I'm single, after all who the f@#k would put up with me? I enjoy adventure sports like paragliding, rock climbing, mountain biking and a little bit of caving. I generally make an effort to not to care less about life in general. https://steemit.com/@carp100

Blog Archive

Translate

Saturday 26 November 2016

Moral support.

Blog 19

My mate sent me a couple of emails complaining about the weather in England at the moment. Because I'm a good mate I responded with some moral support. 

Hopefully helping through the drudgery of his day at work. SUBJECT: Drama queen.
I do feel you're being a bit over dramatic about the weather. Have a bit of consideration for me, man. Even though it's already 8pm I still have to waft the bottom of my T shirt to get a nice draught up it. That's the problem with you. It's always me, me, me. 
I have to drink cold, soothing beer every evening just to keep perfectly comfortable and you don't hear me fxxking moaning. Do yer. Grow a set. Right, my mate, I'm off for a happy pizza. By the way, what's on your sandwiches today?
You see, that kind of friendship is priceless.
Speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment