About Me

My photo
I'm here to promote irresponsibility and endorse carelessness. I'm old enough to know better and young enough to still be reckless. I'm originally from the U.K but have spent long periods of time living abroad and travelling abroad. In all honesty I find the western world too clinically clean and sterile. How can anything thrive in such a sterile environment? My last six years have been spent stagnating, trying to fit into the social norm. I can't. I'm not normal and strange as it sounds, I'm proud of that. My sense of disconnect to something greater was depleting, so, I'm doing what I do best. Falling through life. I have no plans for the future, so lets see if the future has plans for me.Apart from that, I'm a bloke. I'm single, after all who the f@#k would put up with me? I enjoy adventure sports like paragliding, rock climbing, mountain biking and a little bit of caving. I generally make an effort to not to care less about life in general. https://steemit.com/@carp100

Blog Archive

Translate

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Hedonism.

Blog 13

Guess who's back. Speechys back. Guess who's back. Yes I'm back. yes I'm back. Yes I'm blah blah blah. You couldn't care less, could you? Any of you. Due to the fact that no one even reads this, even less of you care about this dross that spews forth from my mind (eat shit Shakespeare). So, therefore, I shall indulge myself in meandering through the dirt strewn alleys and no go zones of my mind and to hell with the lot of you. 
You won't have realised that I have been missing the last few weeks but I have. This is what happened: I got a message saying 'This is ground control to major Speechless. Take your protein pill'. 'This is major Speechless to ground control. Yep, sorted. Smashed. but, fxxk, I forgot my helmet. It's either under my bed or I might have left it at my mates house and he's at work today. Can I just use this tin foil and wrap that around my head, as usual?'.
If anything I am consistently inconsistent with my storytelling but I will fill in the lost stories in my own good time. I have video footage to jog my waning memory (that's a lie. It's as sharp as a knife). What was I saying? Oh yeah. I am now on the coast in southern Cambodia. I arrived in Sihanoukville after one night in Phnom Phen or however it's spelt. 
One night is enough. Sleazy, peado riddled filth hole. I turned left and went to the village If you're the facebook, twitter, LOL type, go to Serendipity beach it's much more your scene. If you're strange go to the village. It's calmly, serenely, peacefully outrageous. It's not a secret place by any stretch of the imagination but at the same time I'm not telling you where it is. The wild thing is that a certain type of mind seems to gravitate there. It has quite an anarchic feel to it, as in anything goes, within reason, but if you take the piss the police will NOT be called but fair justice will be served. Common sense, basically. 
The whole area, reaching out to the islands has a time stretchy surrealism about it. It's like however much you splash your face with cold water, you just can't quite wake up out of this dream state. It's like being in a bubble of clear blue water. Observing the world but not interacting. The area is very psychedelic  VERY PSYCHEDELIC!
I've got a good little story to tell you about the island of Koh Rong but first I need to let off steam regarding SANTANDER BANK. I can't remember the Cambodian/Khmer word for cxxts, so cxxts will have to do,  Basically some naughty little bugger tried to steal all my money. How inconsiderate. So SANTANDER BANK. CANCELLED MY CARD and left me in the middle of nowhere with no access to money .Again, how inconsiderate. Anyway, credit where credit is due, they kindly did fxxk all about anything and it cost me £1.50 PER MINUTE TO CALL THEM PLUS WHAT THEY CHARGE. Yeah man, big, shouty letters because it took 35 minutes to find out they have zero customer service. Slightly annoyed, I'm fxxking rape-able. So go take a shit SANTANDER BANK. Same goes for the rest of you. I'll save the rest for another time, which is a shame because it involves sacred geometry spread across a night sky, sacred geometry tattoos spread across a body, of which I do not know whether the sacred geometry was a vision or that the sacred geometry was there but the body was a vision. The Mexican guy with the big sombrero was definitely a hallucination. Oh, and another th.....................................
Speechless .

No comments:

Post a Comment