About Me

My photo
I'm here to promote irresponsibility and endorse carelessness. I'm old enough to know better and young enough to still be reckless. I'm originally from the U.K but have spent long periods of time living abroad and travelling abroad. In all honesty I find the western world too clinically clean and sterile. How can anything thrive in such a sterile environment? My last six years have been spent stagnating, trying to fit into the social norm. I can't. I'm not normal and strange as it sounds, I'm proud of that. My sense of disconnect to something greater was depleting, so, I'm doing what I do best. Falling through life. I have no plans for the future, so lets see if the future has plans for me.Apart from that, I'm a bloke. I'm single, after all who the f@#k would put up with me? I enjoy adventure sports like paragliding, rock climbing, mountain biking and a little bit of caving. I generally make an effort to not to care less about life in general. https://steemit.com/@carp100

Blog Archive

Translate

Wednesday 12 May 2021

Saw speechy last night....

 Blog ....

Well speechy came and stayed with me last night on his way into another adventure!

He has fitted out a van so he can live in it and is doing some traveling around the UK 

Since traveling Asia speechy has been doing some minimum paid boring employment in the UK just to get some cash together, combined with the plandemic and lockdowns it’s not been easy for him when you are used to being able to travel freely around the world..

He revealed a video of his exploring caves to me in Cambodia, pretty impressive stuff, and highly dangerous? But hey that’s speechy for you.

If he decides to tell me of any future adventures he has I will post it on here.

Have a look and give it a thumbs up 👍

https://youtu.be/KjGsH2U1PaE

Ed.


No comments:

Post a Comment