About Me

My photo
I'm here to promote irresponsibility and endorse carelessness. I'm old enough to know better and young enough to still be reckless. I'm originally from the U.K but have spent long periods of time living abroad and travelling abroad. In all honesty I find the western world too clinically clean and sterile. How can anything thrive in such a sterile environment? My last six years have been spent stagnating, trying to fit into the social norm. I can't. I'm not normal and strange as it sounds, I'm proud of that. My sense of disconnect to something greater was depleting, so, I'm doing what I do best. Falling through life. I have no plans for the future, so lets see if the future has plans for me.Apart from that, I'm a bloke. I'm single, after all who the f@#k would put up with me? I enjoy adventure sports like paragliding, rock climbing, mountain biking and a little bit of caving. I generally make an effort to not to care less about life in general. https://steemit.com/@carp100

Blog Archive

Translate

Monday 13 August 2018

Blog ?
It’s been over a year since Speechless last blog so I thought I would bring you up to speed on his situation. He got his bike back he was right some tourist had taken his moped by mistake.
Speechless came back to the UK but couldn’t settle down in this country with all the bullshit that goes on here and returned to Cambodia.
However things had changed and it wasn’t the same anymore China has purchase large parts of the country and dramatically changed the country in what seemed a very short space of time.
So speechless returned again to the UK the last time I spoke to him he was working to pay off some debts he had, but was keen to start saving up some money, he wants to buy a boat and sail off into the sunset, and you know what he will do it , sometimes I don’t hear from him for months so we will see if achieves his ambition? knowing speechy he will.
Watch this space! 

No comments:

Post a Comment