About Me

My photo
I'm here to promote irresponsibility and endorse carelessness. I'm old enough to know better and young enough to still be reckless. I'm originally from the U.K but have spent long periods of time living abroad and travelling abroad. In all honesty I find the western world too clinically clean and sterile. How can anything thrive in such a sterile environment? My last six years have been spent stagnating, trying to fit into the social norm. I can't. I'm not normal and strange as it sounds, I'm proud of that. My sense of disconnect to something greater was depleting, so, I'm doing what I do best. Falling through life. I have no plans for the future, so lets see if the future has plans for me.Apart from that, I'm a bloke. I'm single, after all who the f@#k would put up with me? I enjoy adventure sports like paragliding, rock climbing, mountain biking and a little bit of caving. I generally make an effort to not to care less about life in general. https://steemit.com/@carp100

Blog Archive

Translate

Friday 26 May 2017

F@#k normality.

Blog 31


I've got so lazy that I haven't been arsed writing anything for ages. As regards to worrying about my next spliff. 
No worries there, 
Just buy a fxxxing big bag. Yep, still having fun. Still in Cambodia. 
I was going to get a flight to India but I like it here so much that I've just extended my visa for another three months. 
I got myself a motorbike so I've been cruising around on that. Riding in Cambodia is.... well... an experience.and the bike keeps breaking down on me. Had to adjust the carburettor on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere in a monsoon the other day. My only tool was a key from my padlock, with only a few hours of daylight left, which was a bit of a problem as the day before my headlight fell out, housing and all. 
So my last twenty odd km was down unlit roads in pitch black and if you knew what Cambodian roads were like you would realise what a f***ing adrenaline rush that was. 
Maybe the roads still there, maybe not. Anyway, I made it unlike the guy I saw in my mirror. He got wiped out by a cow wandering on the road. F***ing horrible. Both him and the cow f***ed. 
I would have stopped but luckily there were people around to help and it would have shaken me up for the rest of the journey if he was dead, plus it was a different model bike to mine so the headlight wouldn't have fitted. 
I've seen and done so many crazy things that I've just become oblivious to it all. 
I got someone to take a photo of me with a policeman while I was holding his AK47. I then quickly kneeled down in front of him and rammed the barrel of the gun in my forehead shouting 'quick take a photo of this' but the policeman freaked out and ripped the gun out of my hand before the photo was taken. So I'm  pissed off. 
That would have been the best photo ever. The policeman looked annoyed and bemused. I think he was a bit disillusioned. He had probably walked around for years thinking 'people respect and fear me with this gun of mine' and I destroyed all his dreams in one quick move. He's probably a broken man now. Oh yeah, it's my birthday today. I'm (L) years old. 
Time to get a haircut and start thinking about a career. FXXK OFF. 
Believe it or not I'm proud to be a long haired, bearded, scruffy, smelly, drugged up, freaked out hippy that's still falling through life at this age. Fxxk normality. You've got to admit, it's fucking boring isn't it. 
Long live the freaks of the world (including me... ok, ok, and you). 
Take it easy,
Speechy.


No comments:

Post a Comment