About Me

My photo
I'm here to promote irresponsibility and endorse carelessness. I'm old enough to know better and young enough to still be reckless. I'm originally from the U.K but have spent long periods of time living abroad and travelling abroad. In all honesty I find the western world too clinically clean and sterile. How can anything thrive in such a sterile environment? My last six years have been spent stagnating, trying to fit into the social norm. I can't. I'm not normal and strange as it sounds, I'm proud of that. My sense of disconnect to something greater was depleting, so, I'm doing what I do best. Falling through life. I have no plans for the future, so lets see if the future has plans for me.Apart from that, I'm a bloke. I'm single, after all who the f@#k would put up with me? I enjoy adventure sports like paragliding, rock climbing, mountain biking and a little bit of caving. I generally make an effort to not to care less about life in general. https://steemit.com/@carp100

Blog Archive

Translate

Thursday 15 June 2017

The gospel according to: FUCKEN ME. psalm 3 (page 117).

Blog 33

Reading my blogs I'm more than aware that I come across as a hypocritical arsehole that gives travellers a bad name. Mainly because I am, and I do. 
Thankfully I couldn't give a shit but as a show of good will to the people who may be reading this for any cultural travelling hints try eating lok lak or fish amok. They're both traditional Khmer dishes made out of food but if you get a bad one then you will spend the next day spitting what looks like moist dead skin and cigarette filters out your bum. 
In all honesty hardly anyone read my blogs, which I don't blame them one iota,but that just gives me free reign to write whatever shite I like, although I would like to think that I managed to make at least one person giggle but that's just an ego thing. Many people are very successful with their blogs. Many people are very organised, informative and consistent. I don't think I ever wanted that. 
I think I wanted to show that the world is still crazy and you can be crazy too. If you don't want to be, then the sterile, clinical western world is for you but for the few of you out there who want to say 'fxxk it' and throw your mast against the wind, regardless, then I hope you've found some immature humour in my immature views and values. As regards to respecting other cultures, you can't knock me. However off the planet I am I'm always respectful and always aware that I'm a welcomed but uninvited guest. 
I have not, would not and am slightly sickened by paying to fxxk whores. And fxxk the debate that it's one of the oldest trades. It's as old as poverty. Any motherfxxker who comes here to fxxk young girls is a cxxt. Girls prostitute themselves here because it's the poorest country in South East Asia. I, on the other hand help relieve a farmer of a bit of his crop and pay him fairly. So maybe I'm not that morally fxxked up in a life of hedonism...... Well, comparatively. 
Oh, by the way, I know I shouldn't talk too much but no one knows where I am. I've just been offered a job growing a certain high profit plant over here. I have a miniscule knowledge of growing and then only from text books because I'm law abiding. I abide by my own laws. Shit, sorry, I really can go off on one, hey. So, yeah, growing plants on an island in a river. This guy owns the island. It's only four thousand square metres but that's enough for a good little cash crop. You can only get to the island by boat, obviously, so It's a sweet set up plus the locals are cool with this guy and have a good relationship with him. No one's going to fxxk him over. He provides the seeds (autos, simple as), land, expenses etc and I'm head gardener. Oh, what a mug, what a fool. Well not really because even if the police are informed about it, which they wouldn't be, they won't bust anyone, they will only want their cut. Busting people is absolutely pointless for them. 
They will just want a percentage. Buddha bless them. So, a bit of TLC and a bit of cloning and a bit of seaweed and a bit of bat shit and we're all going to be eating broccoli all year. Problem is that I have got to manage to keep my self here until next planting season. Can yer lend me four dollars, Lez. So that's about it. Go on, fxxk off. Dancing on shite starts in five minutes. 
speechless

No comments:

Post a Comment